1 - PRE ENGINE CHECKS
1. Check vehicle history.
2. Check the cam belt replacement interval in miles or years. (This is really important to know.)
3. Check for damage to bodywork, lamps and trims.
4. Fit protective covers. (We don?t want to get your car dirty.)
5. Check condition and operation of all seat belts. (Safety first.)
6. Check operation of interior and exterior lights.
7. Check operation of ABS and air bag warning lights.
8. Check air conditioning operation including bad odour. (If we feel that is something wrong with your
A.C. we will check it for free.)
9. Check windscreen washers and wipers.
10. Check horn.
11. Check operation of suspension dampers.
12. Lubricate all door hinges, locks and bonnet catches.
13. Apply treatments to remove internal contamination.
a Advanced Formula Gas Treatment
b Advanced Formula Motor Flush
c Advanced Formula Fuel System Cleaner Petrol/Diesel
You will benefit from:
~ Easier starting
~ Smother running
~ Reduced exhaust emissions
~ Better fuel economy
~ Reduced engine wear
~ Lower maintenance costs
14. Check fuel cap.